Spend one day on the IS® 2100Z zero-turn and you'll discover how our patented suspension technology turns slow, bumpy mowing into riding comfort and enhanced productivity. With Ferris iCD™ engineering under the mower deck, you'll enjoy consistently accurate cutting performance. The machine is an aggressive performer for pros or discerning homeowners.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System, a Kawasaki® FX801V, or a Kawasaki® FX850V EFI, all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
The IS® 2100Z Features:
- The tried and true Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ 810 EFI engine options can save you 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit.*
- Comfortable padded 1″ tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System delivers maximum and accurate cutting performance in diverse conditions and enhanced discharge through the generous deck opening.
- The IS 2100Z comes with your choice of 52" and 61" wide decks.
- This commercial zero turn mower is equipped with adjustable front and rear suspension that restores control of the operator with adjustable coil-over-shock system for a refined ride with consistent & faster cut with less stress.