Reward your hardworking lawn care crew with the walk behind mower that might make them forget they're working at all. The FW35 dual hydrostatic walk-behind was built from the ground up to meet the demands of professional mowing crews. The design gives this mower smoother and more user-friendly operation.
Powerful Engine choices from Kawasaki®, Briggs & Stratton® and Vanguard™for both power and fuel efficiency.
FW35 Walk Behind Mower Features:
- NEW! Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- CC™ Centralized Control handles for natural, ergonomic position with improved comfort and narrower stance for hand protection from scrapes & cuts.
- Easy mowing with electric starter and a cruise control bar for desired speeds.
- Heavy-duty construction with two layers of steel running the entire width for strength & lap welded corners for dent resistance.
- Big 20" tires for climbing over curbs and rough terrains, reducing deck bounce for consistent cut.
- Commercial-grade transmission & the same muscle driving our heavier, commercial zero turn mower line.
- One-hand deck lift system and gauge for accurately adjusting cutting height from 1.5 to 5 inches.
- Limited two-year, unlimited-hour warranty†.