The Soft Ride Stand-On SRS™ Z2 raises the bar with our adjustable operator platform, which features suspension technology that optimizes operator comfort and increases productivity! The superior balance provides stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling. The Soft Ride Stand-on SRS™ Z2 is designed to allow for quick operator exit and re-entry.
Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System, a Kawasaki® FX801V or a Kawasaki® FX730V EFI all with a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†
Z2 SRS Features:
- Featuring the tried-and-true Oil Guard System on Vanguard™ BIG BLOCK EFI engine options. Save 60% on oil maintenance per season per unit!**
- Available in 52” or 61” cutting deck, our iCD™ Cutting System comes equipped with strong ¼-inch Marbain® steel blades that generate greater lift and improve airflow.
- The SRS™ Z2 has an efficient 10 mph max ground speed.
- The PTO conveniently disengages when the operator leaves the platform to move an obstacle or pick up debris. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re-engages the PTO switch, the blades start again for continued mowing.
- Easy-locking 3-position ground speed control ensures smooth operation in tight spaces while our fan-cooled Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxle allows the unit to handle grueling conditions.
- The operator platform, with adjustable suspension technology, integrated forward and reverse levers and ergonomic thigh pads, delivers a more comfortable ride.